TikTok is becoming a popular video-sharing app in almost all countries of the world. And this app has already been banned in many countries. As a result, this Chinese video-sharing app is facing a lot of losses commercially. And recently, TikTok is likely to be banned in the United States as well. President Donald Trump has said he will ban the app by July 31.
But from all these discussions, it is clear that Microsoft is probably thinking of buying this app. Which is known from a blog post of Microsoft.
In this blog post, Microsoft says it will talk to ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, before September 15th. The US President Donald Trump has already said that TikTok will no longer be able to do business in the United States unless a US company buys the app.
So far it is not clear what the future holds for this popular Chinese app TikTok. Because TikTok has been banned in most countries of the world. This app has already been banned in India.
So visit our website regularly and subscribe to the newsletter to get the latest updates of all the news on TikTok.Then you will be the first to receive such news directly in your inbox.
NEXT UP IN TECH
- New iOS 14 Will Let You Block Apps from Tracking You Over Apps or Website
- Microsoft Edge Just Got a Brilliant Feature to Serf Web on Dark Mode
- Update Your Windows 10 Today to Fix 3: Major Annoying Bugs
- Spotify Launches in Russia and Other 12 Countries
- Outlook Gets Google Calendar Integration with Zoom Calls
- YouTube Kids is Now Available on Amazon Fire TV
- Finally, Far Cry 6 Is Coming to Google Stadia and on More Station in February
- Android 11 Will Likely Launch on September 8th According to Google Video
- Vivo Patents Phone with Rotatable Physical Keyboard