If you want to send commands to your phone by ok Google ok Google then the article is for you. By saying it on your phone you can do various things like you can ask ok Google what about today’s weather.
Hey, Google Assistant will answer you prettily. Moreover, you can get various benefits. So if you want to know what are the most popular things you can do with it then please read this article.
Google is one of the most popular software companies in the world. There is nobody who doesn’t know about it. And you hardly find anybody doesn’t know about Google assistant. Why Do You like Xiaomi’s Double Foldable Phone?
but they don’t know I have to use Google Assistant effectively and use it in your personal life to make our life easier smarter and better than before. Secure your phone from the virus. 11 Best IFTTT Applets to Automate Your Smartphone
To make your life is smarter it will help you. It is the most popular command to turn on phonefrom anywhere on your screen. The 10 Tips: How to Update Gmail to New Look
Today in this post I will share how it helps you throughout your day if you say the command then your assistant will be ready to assist you. Dark Mode In Facebook Messenger | How To Turn On |…
After reading this post I am sure you will get a little bit of help to make you smarter.
So please keep reading this article. Facebook Secret Tricks | Best 4 Facebook Tips In 2019
The main part
The assistant is a product of Google.com that is created to assist you by following is command ok Google How to Use Your Phone As a Google Security Key
Please don’t worry you don’t have to say it twice or thrice you just have to say it for one time then your Assistant will come to help you. Tik Tok Website and Tik Tok Musically Has Banned-Why?
A lot of things you can do with an assistant I don’t know what is the particular features or command that I tell you. But I will try my level best to provide you with the most popular command of the assistant. YouTube TV Availability Has declared a Price Hike to $50/Month
Assistant provides a lot of commands by which you can do a lot of things. Just like your phone will be the perfect assistant that will tell you everything that you want to know. 9 Best Ways How To Take Screenshot On Windows 10
Today in this post I will share how to turn on your Android smartphone and how to use it and which, you must need. Restaurants With Free WiFi Near Me Best 7 Apps To Find
To turn on Assistant on your Android smartphone you just have to do some following settings and that’s it really easy. Easily control your phone with your phone’s best remote app.
To turn on google assistant
- Firstly, you have to open your Google app.
- After opening the app go to settings.
- Then you will see the voice option.
- After clicking the voice match.
- You will have to set up your voice.
- Then under the settings, you will see access with voice match.
Now you are done. And your assistant is ready to assist you anywhere from your screen. Just you have to do say the command then your Assistant will be happy your on your screen. Do you know xiaomi adds in-display fingerprint scanner on coming Mi A3 and 3 Lite?
How to start a voice search
From your home screen voice icon.
You have to change your
Access with voice match or from any screen
The second option is when your screen is off
Unlock with voice match
The next setting is the voice model
Retrain your voice model
Delete your voice model
How to fix your
Some most popular commands
Accounts and privacy commons
- If you want to change your account settings then you will have to say open Google account settings.
- If you want to see your search history then you will have to say show my Google search history.
- To change your privacy settings say to adjust my Google privacy settings.
- To change security settings say to adjust my Google security settings
Ok Google Alarms calendar reminders and input settings and command
- To set an alarm you have to say “ok Google, set an alarm”.
- You can also say set an alarm tomorrow at 6:00 a.m.
- To set a reminder say set a reminder.
- You can also say reminds me to read at 9:00 p.m.
- Or remind me to buy a pen at 10:00 a.m.
- You can also say reminds me that my pen drive is in my study table dryer.
- It will be the best command if you forget things like me. Such as reminding that my watch is in my bed.
- Then if you have not reminded me where is your watch just ask Google hey Google what did I say you about my watch.
- What you can say where is my watch.
- To see your SMS say show me my messages.
- How to send the message send an SMS to my mother that I am good.
- To create a calendar event say creates a calendar event for my mother’s birthday.
- To check schedule say what does my day looks like tomorrow.
Ok Google Settings about communicate with friends and family
- To call please say call my mum.
- To send SMS to say text mum that I am coming.
- You can also use Hangouts.
- To check your voicemail say dial voicemail.
Commands about entertainment music movies TV and images
- To play music say play music.
- You can also say play Arijit Singh song.
- To watch a movie say watch frozen
- To watch TV shows say what’s on TV
- To read a book say read ender’s game.
- To search your Images say show me my sister’s photo.
- You can also say show me my selfies
- To take a photo hot video say take a selfie
- Or take a
- To get the direction you can say hey Google navigate to home.
- To find nearby places say hey Google where is the closest hotel.
- To plan a trip say what are some attractions in Bangladesh.
- Find a hotel where is my hotel
- To book a table say book a table for 5 at Chuadanga
Commons about facts and quick answers
- To see the time anywhere in the world say what is the time in America
- To check weather say what is about today’s weather.
- Get answers to say when Bangladesh got independence.
- Calculator tip says what’s the tip for $15.
- Translate and sentences in any language say I am fine translate into Spanish.
- To solve mathematical problems what’s the square root of 64
- To open an app say open Facebook
Ok Google Commands to change your device settings by