If you are using iOS 14 then you can allow or block apps from tracking you. In the new iOS 14, you can set which apps can track you and which apps can’t track you.
And if you don’t want any apps to track you, you can block those apps. Let’s see how you can block any apps from tracking.
Although most apps track your website usage and app usage, it does no harm. But even then we should all be a little more aware of privacy because a lot of the time news shows that a prominent person has hijacked information. As reported in Washington, about 5,400 apps sent phone numbers and information to different users.
So we should all be a little more careful about this. And at the same time, iOS 14 has added many such privacy-related features to its new operating system iOS 14. This application tracking block is one of them. So let me show you how you can block apps from being tracked
How to Block or Allow App from Tracking You on iOS 14
But it does have one thing to keep in mind that there are some things that can’t work properly when tracking is off and even then it’s not okay to give apps tracking permission so let’s take a look at how to block this tracking.
- Open Settings app
- Scroll down and click on Privacy
- Here click on Tracking
- Here you will see the default setting is to allow apps to ask for permission to track you
- But if you want to be tension free set it off
- If you want to allow an app to track then you will find all app list on privacy>tracking settings
NEXT UP IN TECH
- Microsoft Edge Just Got a Brilliant Feature to Serf Web on Dark Mode
- Update Your Windows 10 Today to Fix 3: Major Annoying Bugs
- Spotify Launches in Russia and Other 12 Countries
- Outlook Gets Google Calendar Integration with Zoom Calls
- YouTube Kids is Now Available on Amazon Fire TV
- Finally, Far Cry 6 Is Coming to Google Stadia and on More Station in February
- Android 11 Will Likely Launch on September 8th According to Google Video
- TCL Brand New C715, C815, X915 4k TV Launches in India at Rs. 49,990
- Most Wanted Two Features on Microsoft Launcher Latest Update
- Google Photos App Updated | Everything Changed | Maps Photo Search
- Apple’s iOS 14 Brings More Featureful Podcast App with “For You” Tab
- Government Issues Notice to Twitter for Information About Hack