For a long time, Google’s official dialer app was missing some important features. The first missing feature is flip to silence and the second feature is call recording.
To know how to enable these two wow features read this article carefully. And you will also learn when your phone gets the update.
If there were these two features, Google’s phone app would be one of the best. But Google plans to add these features on non-pixel devices too. When? Read this news to get answers.
According to a recent XDA report, it seems that Google has started working on all these features. As they have seen on the phones of other companies. This means that Google is not only working for their Pixel device now, they want all other Android phones to get all these features.
That’s why Google has already started working to add it to non-Pixel devices and is now in beta. Again this feature is already available in some devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Redmi Note 5 Pro, OnePlus Nord, Poco F1, etc.
Google doesn’t announce officially when these features will be available for Android phones. As this feature (Flip to silence) was seen on some non-pixel devices, we could expect to get the update soon.
How to Check If Your Device Is Already Flip to Silence Enabled?
If you are using Google’s original dialer app, then there’s a chance to get this feature soon.
First of all, update your Google phone app. You can sign up for the beta program to get early access to all features and bugs 😁. (Not recommended)
Follow These Steps to Know Flip to Silence Enabled or Not
- Open phone app (dialer)
- Click on the three dots. (Upper right corner)
- Tap on settings
- Scroll down to the bottom & click on Advanced
- Here you will find flip to silence option. (If your device is already enabled)
But this feature is still not working properly for all phones. And if you want, you can sign up for the beta program and start using Google’s new features in advance.
In this case, there is a possibility of facing some other problems. Since the beta program has a lot of lags and bugs, it is better not to install the beta program.
If you want, you can also use this Google dialer as your default dialer. And we hope that Google will soon be adding these two useful features in their official dialer application.
So, these two new features are going to be one of the main features of Google Phone Dialer.
I hope you like this small tech news. And I am sure Google dialer users are Desperate to get flip to silence and default call recording feature on non-pixel devices.
NEXT UP IN TECH
- WhatsApp Adds Search Feature to Determine Any Viral Misinformation
- Launching New Nearby Share – Next Level File-Sharing – Better Than SHAREit
- Will Google Play Music Be Shut Down in September? Here’s the Fact
- What’s Going to Happen to the US With TikTok? Will TikTok Be Banned from the US?
- New iOS 14 Will Let You Block Apps from Tracking You Over Apps or Website
- Microsoft says Forza is at risk from Apple’s Unreal Engine cutoff
- Oppo Officially Unveils ColorOS 11; Here Are All of the New Features