Best 4 Ways to Backup WhatsApp iPhone
2. By turning on iCloud Drive
3. By Email WhatsApp History
4. Best Easiest Way To Backup WhatsApp iPhone
How to set up automatic backup on WhatsApp iPhone
in order to find the settings, you have to go to WhatsApp and launch the WhatsApp.
Find chat list on WhatsApp app.
So you are work has done. Do you Know the concept of Huawei Triple Camera.
How to backup WhatsApp iPhone by turning on iCloud
- To backup WhatsApp messages on your iPhone by turning on iCloud just open your settings app.
- After opening settings app just click on the iCloud option.
- By default your iCloud backup is off, you have to on it by typing on the button on the top right corner.
- After turning on the iCloud backup you have to turn on WhatsApp backup.
- You have to find WhatsApp from the list.
- Then just simply turn it on.
- After you on WhatsApp backup in your iCloud, you are done.
- Then your iCloud in automatically backup all your WhatsApp messages.
- It’s simple. Isn’t it?
- To backup WhatsApp iPhone by email go to your WhatsApp. Then select the conversation who is you want to back up.
- Then tap on the name function and you will see an option names export chat.
- After clicking on export set you will see to auction the first option is to attach media and the second option is without media.
- if you want to backup your WhatsApp chat list with all images and videos then you have to select attach media or if you don’t want to include images and videos or any media then you have to select without media.
- After selecting then you have to select mail option.
- Then you have to mail your chat list who is the email address you own.
- So by following these steps, you don’t know how to backup WhatsApp iPhone.
- · · App data
- · text messages
- · MMS messages
- · Apple watch backups
- · device settings
- · health data
- · call history
- · call logs
- · home kit configuration
- · home screen and app organization
- · photos videos and Everything
· you can also backup your ringtones TV shows, apps, books, and your password. You can also automate your Android phone.
You can easily install the application without any hassle.
- Just you have to do is install the application.
- Then you will see some instruction in the application.
- Then connect your iCloud to the app.
- Then you can see an option named iOS data backup and you have to select it.
- After selecting it you will see some options it means which media you want to back up.